Top 10 Video Marketing Blogs
With thousands of video marketing experts around the world, how can you know who to follow and get credible advice from when it comes to video marketing? Video marketing blogs provide digital marketing agencies with insights into the latest trends and best practices to help clients achieve their marketing goals.
This article gets straight to the point and lists the Top 10 video marketing blogs worth following
- Entrepreneur Magazine has an amazing video strategy section devoted to businesses growing out their use of video content.
- DaCast has been consistent with delivering a variety of online video content for years. If you need advice, do check them out.
- Business2Community is a blog that covers multiple topics ranging from digital and social, to business and finance. They also have a section dedicated to video marketing where you can find articles submitted by experts.
- Vyond puts the power of video in your hands, allowing people of all skill levels and in all industries to create dynamic and powerful content. Do you need some help getting started? You know where to be.
- HubSpot has beefed up it’s expert advice on video marketing. With a dedicated video marketing section, they provide insightful tips and guides from agency partners and experts.
- Yum Yum provides regular and consistent expert video marketing advice spanning a variety of topics such as video SEO, animation, live video, video in email and much more.
- StoryMe is an innovative blog focusing on video strategy and research for various online video use cases such as internal communication, marketing, social video, distribution and more.
- izideo provides a range of video content advice and tips for marketers that are beginning to intermediate-level experience with video marketing and strategy.
- Video Marketing 2.0 provides a range of content both in written and audio podcast formats. Find basic through expert level topics and discussions by various thought leaders.
- The Vidyard video marketing blog is dedicated to video strategy for markers and sales people. Topics are geared towards demand generation marketers using video to support sales and sales teams looking to book more meetings using video voicemails
number of employees
services we offer
number of clients
year’s of experience
What Our Client Say
Trusted by more than 31 customers
We were nervous about outsourcing our overflow calls and live chats but c2o made it extremely easy. The agents quickly learned our system and they have dealt with our customers quickly efficiently and professionally from day one. I would definitely recommend.
They are very reliable and do a great job. c2o team is committed to transparency and finding ways to address any obstacle that they meet. By working in partnership with c2o we have been able to achieve savings of approximately 60% without any erosion to the customer experience.
During challenging times for our business, this service enabled us to save considerable costs without having to compromise service delivery. Service quality is paramount to us and this has been delivered professionally from the agents to the management and support teams that are available 24/7.
To cut costs, we wanted a call centre with real time engagement and customer support. Glad we chose this company as our customer retention rate has increased.
We have been working with them for over 3 years and our company has grown exponentially with the help of their services.
The onboarding process is very professional. All the instructions were given beforehand and explained in detail.