Our proven process offers our clients the peace of mind they need before embarking on this journey with us – by
understanding our system from inside out
The Three Day Trails
Monthly QC Feedback
We Listen And
Our proven process facilitates our clients and helps us work in a seamless manner. The step by step process creates consistency and provides a clear roadmap for everyone. It also helps our clients to build trust and keeps them in the loop throughout.
- We will begin our collaboration by learning about each other in depth.
- We will learn about the size of your company, location, and number of agents working, automation levels, dispatch system (if any), operational system, financial standing and more.
- Next, we will present to you, our core values, sale presentation, goals and objectives, cost reduction, KPI’S and more to set the expectation.
- Once we gather the required knowledge, we will create our core training materials and programmes to train your agents.
- Our experts will do a SWOT analysis of your company by studying your competitors, reviewing your core values, and carrying out a tech audit.
- Our QC department will consistently monitor the training process of your agents and keep you in the loop throughout.
- Today’s competitive environment leaves no room for error. Therefore, we strive to meet our customers’ needs and relentlessly look for new ways to exceed their expectations.
- Our Source / Select is full of energetic and service driven individuals and your trust is paramount to us. Your agents are handpicked from a pool of incredible people to fulfil your business needs
- Our provisioning process consists of a training period, three day trial and Go live.
- We provide a monthly review report where both parties exchange feedback.
- Our accountability process consists of a score card, measure analysis and report, and customer sign off.
5. MEETING PULSE
- We arrange a quarterly meeting with you to share our quarterly analysis so we can find ways to improve and excel.
- Each year, c2o hosts an annual event to review each department’s work in detail and assess the organisation internally. Our annual event facilitates the organisation to make new strategies to improve and excel further.
number of employees
services we offer
number of clients
year’s of experience
What Our Client Say
Trusted by more than 31 customers
We were nervous about outsourcing our overflow calls and live chats but c2o made it extremely easy. The agents quickly learned our system and they have dealt with our customers quickly efficiently and professionally from day one. I would definitely recommend.
They are very reliable and do a great job. c2o team is committed to transparency and finding ways to address any obstacle that they meet. By working in partnership with c2o we have been able to achieve savings of approximately 60% without any erosion to the customer experience.
During challenging times for our business, this service enabled us to save considerable costs without having to compromise service delivery. Service quality is paramount to us and this has been delivered professionally from the agents to the management and support teams that are available 24/7.
To cut costs, we wanted a call centre with real time engagement and customer support. Glad we chose this company as our customer retention rate has increased.
We have been working with them for over 3 years and our company has grown exponentially with the help of their services.
The onboarding process is very professional. All the instructions were given beforehand and explained in detail.