c2o SMC Pvt Ltd is committed to ensuring that the client’s privacy is always protected. We may ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website. You can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement under General Data Production Regulation (GDPR) or any legislation that may supersede it.
c2o SMC Pvt Ltd may change this policy from time to time by updating this page in accordance with the laws. Clients’/Customers are advised to regularly check this page from time to time to ensure that they are happy with any changes made by the company.
This policy shall take its full effect from January 17th, 2022
NEED TO COLLECT AND PROCESS INFORMATION ABOUT CLIENT/ CUSTOMER?
We may collect the following information:
- Business Name and contact information, including email address and phone numbers
- Other financial information that you provide to us if necessary for the purpose of processing your enquiry
What we do with the information:
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in specific for the following reasons:
- Internal record keeping.
- We may use the information to improve our products and services as per clients/ customers’ needs.
- We may periodically send promotional emails, surveys about our services or other information which we think you may find beneficial for your business using the email address which you have provided.
- Our authorized person may contact you by email, phone for your feedback to improve our services.
- We may use the information to customise the website according to Clients’/Customers’ needs and business interests.
HOW LONG WE KEEP YOUR DATA:
We will hold your personal information on our systems for no longer than necessary for the purpose of the supply of services, according to the agreement duration and for any legal requirements.
c2o SMC Pvt Ltd is committed to keep your information secured, in order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your Personal/Business information. If you have previously agreed to us using your Personal/Business information for direct marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time by writing to or emailing us at email@example.com
We will not sell, distribute or lease your held information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so. We may use your said information to send you promotional information about third parties which we think you may find interesting only if you consent to tell us that you request this to happen.
You may request details of Personal/Business information which we hold about you under GDPR. If you would like a copy of the information held on you, please write:
UK Address: Watery Ln, Willenhall WV13 3SU, United Kingdom
Phone: +44 1902 921650
Pakistan Address: c2o SMC Pvt Ltd , 247 Plaza, Street 9, Block – C, Soan Gardens, Islamabad
If you believe that any information, we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to us as soon as possible, at the above address. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.