What Is A Cookie?
Cookie is a small file of letter and numbers placed on your device by the website you visit. They are used to improve the efficiency and provide information to the owner of the website.
Concept of Cookies
Session cookies: Session refers to the browser session which starts when a user open a browser window and finishes when they close the browser window. Session cookies are temporary; they are deleted when you close the browser. Persistent cookies: They cookies remain on the user’s device for the time specified in the cookie. They are activated every time the user visits the website that created the particular cookie.
- Strictly necessary cookies are essential for you to use certain features of our website such as:
- Booking engines.
- Remembering progress of your booking.
- To enable use of secure payment area.
- Performance Cookies.
Performance cookies collect information about how you use our website. These cookies are only used to help us improve how our website works and do not collect any identity information. We use performance cookies for:
- Recognizing, counting and understanding how different users interact with our website.
- Error management by measuring any errors that occur on our website.
- Enhancing performance and user experience.
- Functional Cookies.
Functional cookies are used to remember your site preference and settings to improve your visit. We use functional cookies to:
- Remember your settings such as layout, preference and text size.
- Remember your login credentials.
- Ensure our website looks consistent.
- Targeting Cookies.
Targeting cookies collect information to build user profiles and to display relative advertisement. They are also used to link services provided by third party such as “like” and “share” buttons. We use targeting cookies to:
- Link social media networks like Facebook, Twitter and Instagram, they may use the collected information from your visit and deliver target advertisement on their website.
- Record your visit to our website including the pages you visited and the links followed.
- Enable payments functionality that will not work without these cookies.
- Measuring the number of visitors on our website to ensure that we have the required capacity to run effectively.
- Recognize your device so you don’t need to provide same information like username and password when using different parts of the website.
- Send information to other third party websites for advertisement.
How To Block Our Cookies?
You can choose which cookies to block through your browser settings. If you choose to block all cookies including strictly necessary cookies, you may not be able to access all parts of our website. Unless you have adjusted your browser to block cookies, our website will issue cookies as permitted by law and your preference.
How To Turn Off And Delete Cookies?
Internet browsers allow you to change your cookie settings and delete them. Usually these settings are found under “preference” menu of your internet browser. Alternatively, you can use help section of your browser for more details. To have a better understanding of these settings following links may be helpful:
Cookie settings in Chrome
Cookie settings in Safari
Cookie settings in Firefox
Cookie settings in Internet Explorer
You can find out more about cookies, how to control and delete them here
number of employees
services we offer
number of clients
year’s of experience
What Our Client Say
Trusted by more than 31 customers